Monday, November 4, 2013

Elite by Rachel Van Dyken



Oh Elite - How I love you so! I'm hoping to do this book justice so I will start off by saying I have read it 7 times at this point and was introduced to it through book club a few months back. This book is like my security love blanket, when I want to read a book I adore, I open up Elite. I can quote it in my sleep and drift off dreaming of the men. The school isn't all it appears and unfortunately our Heroin is thrusted in the middle of it all trying to tread water. As things unfold she is faced with quite bit to deal with, but with her men at her side - finds her way through.

Trace - is a quite, strong woman who has the opportunity of a lifetime to go to Eagle Elite. She has been raised by her grandparents on a far milking cows and enjoying the simple things, but this is a way for her to repay her gratitude. She gets picked on. A LOT. But is resilient - and strong - way stronger than I'd be!

Nixon - This is one of my FAVORITE book boyfriends. Nixon is large and and in charge with a phobia of being touched. He rules the school with an iron fist and keeps everyone in check, the question is why? He is calm and collected, as long as he isn't interacting with Trace. she sets him on edge and challenges him at every turn. There is an undeniable attraction and chemistry that he can't figure out.

**WARNING: Nixon is an ass. He is a sexy gorgeous mouth wateringly hunk of an ASS. He is mean - but KEEP READING!If you don't finish the book and pass judgement you will never get it all, and I'm not spoiling it. Love on Chase in the meantime...**

Chase - okay so 1st half of the book I was so Team Chase. I mean a guy who is sexy as hell, not an ass and likes to spoil a girl and tell her she is beautiful -Sign Me Up! Unfortunately, Chase has a bit of complications and has to tread carefully - or else.

Mo - BEST FREAKING FRIEND EVER! That is really all that needs to be said there ;-)

And since you will want to pre-order the sequel...



No comments:

Post a Comment