Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Thoughtless, Effortless, Reckless by S.C. Stephens

I read these books one after another the other weekend so the review is going to be combined-

Effortlesss:

Loved this book and the continuation of Kiera and Kellan's story. I read each one concurrently so they ultimately blend in my mind, so I'm posting a review on Reckless.The important point, this s a def must read! I must say though the end while sweet kinda ticked me off, because I felt like Kellan would go bigger than that... luckily Reckless filled that need. ;-)

Reckless:

Loved this series as a whole. The three book flowed seamlessly and I felt connected to the characters as they went through life. Each one stayed true to who they were. I must admit in 3 I think I had just as much anxiety as Keira as I anxiously wondered in the Kelly-Sex. Loved Griffin in 3 when he finally showed his heart. Nice series overall, would recommend.

Buy Links:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment